Charlie Kimball drove for Chip Ganassi Racing in IndyCar and finished 14th in the championship. Here are Charlie’s answers to 5 Questions:
1. Who is your toughest competitor on the track?
There’s definitely a lot of talent within the Verizon IndyCar Series, but I’d have to say my teammates. They’re always pushing me to do better, off and on the track.
2. Outside of motorsports, what is your favorite sport to watch?
I’m a big Dodgers and LA Kings fan, but since moving to Indy I’ve also adopted the Colts and the Indy Fuel.
3. In regards to racing, what is the biggest lesson you learned in 2014?
I think 2014 was about making small gains. Everything isn’t going to happen all at once. We really worked on improving our qualifying sessions, and little pieces here and there helped put that together.
4. What is the coolest thing a fan has ever done for you?
5. What is your favorite race track and why?