Graham Rahal drove for Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing in IndyCar and finished 19th in the championship. Here are Graham’s answers to 5 Questions:
1. Who is your toughest competitor on the track?
I think the toughest competitor is Scott Dixon. He’s the hardest to pass probably, and seems to maximize what his car gives him all the time. He’s a stud really.
2. Outside of motorsports, what is your favorite sport to watch?
I love college football and golf when it’s the majors. To me Ohio State Football is a huge passion, something I watch from the recruiting stages all the way to the way they perform on the field. I love it.
3. In regards to racing, what is the biggest lesson you learned in 2014?
How difficult racing can be and to never take it for granted. Frankly last year was a test to really see how badly I wanted to race. Nothing seemed to ever go correctly but I couldn’t be more excited for 2015 and to see the way our team can perform.
4. What is the coolest thing a fan has ever done for you?
Difficult question but I always appreciate any gifts that fans bring by because you know they truly put a lot of effort into it and a lot of heart. I’ve been given purses made of my teams crew shirts for my sisters, I’ve been given a lot of cool pictures and paintings. Just lots of cool well thought out deals.
5. What is your favorite race track and why?