1. Who is your toughest competitor on the track?
The stop watch I would say! Otherwise Josef, because he is fast and super motivated, but I’m enjoying very much working with him.
2. Outside of motorsports, what is your favorite sport to watch?
Soccer as I’m italian, NBA and alpine skiing.
3. In regards to racing, what is the biggest lesson you learned in 2014?
That winning IndyCar races is not just about the speed, being fast is not enough.
4. What is the coolest thing a fan has ever done for you?
5. What is your favorite race track and why?
I love Monza as it’s my home circuit, it’s historic. I have a great record there and because it’s the fastest place you can find in Europe. I like Austin too, it would be nice to have an IndyCar race there.