Ryan Hunter-Reay drove for Andretti Autosport in IndyCar and finished 6th in the championship. Here are Ryan’s answers to 5 Questions:
1. Who is your toughest competitor on the track?
There isn’t just one “toughest competitor”. If you look at how many different winners there were in 2014 and the depth of talent in the IndyCar series you have to be ready to deal with 8-10 potential race winners on any given weekend.
2. Outside of motorsports, what is your favorite sport to watch?
Football by far. Miami Dolphins fan, unfortunately.
3. In regards to racing, what is the biggest lesson you learned in 2014?
Sealing the deal at the Indy 500 was a big deal for me. I learn a ton each and every Indy 500, but this one we executed to our full potential and made the right decisions at the right time throughout the race. The specific lessons I’ll keep to myself to apply them next year!
4. What is the coolest thing a fan has ever done for you?
5. What is your favorite race track and why?