Feature: 5 Questions with Aaron Telitz
Aaron Telitz completed his rookie season in 4th place in the USF2000. He drove for ArmsUp Motorsports. Read his answers to 5 Questions:
1. Who is your toughest competitor on the track?
My toughest competitor on track this season has been Jake Eidson and Victor Franzoni. It seemed like every race I was in a battle with one of them and it was always fierce, but clean.
2. Outside of motorsports, what is your favorite sport to watch?
I love watching football and the Green Bay Packers in particular. Go Pack Go!!!
3. In regards to racing, what is the biggest lesson you learned in 2014?
The biggest lesson I learned in 2014 is that I got into more trouble being passive on starts as opposed to being aggressive. To quote Takuma Sato “No attack, no chance.”
4. What is the coolest thing a fan has ever done for you?
I had a guy from Germany write to me asking for an autographed photo. It’s hard for me to even imagine having fans outside of friends and family so that was awesome.
5. What is your favorite race track and why?
There is a little place in central Michigan called Grattan Raceway and it is by far the coolest track I have ever driven on. The entire thing is a riot, complete with a downhill off camber corner, a jump, and a 180 degree super banked corner. Anyone who has driven there would agree and anyone who hasn’t heard of it needs to look it up!