5 Questions With Garett Grist
Garett Grist drove for Andretti Autosport in his rookie season in Pro Mazda and finished 8th in the championship. Here are Garett’s answers to 5 Questions:
1. Who is your toughest competitor on the track?
I would say Spencer Pigot is the toughest just because he’s so good on Lap One into Turn One.
2. Outside of motorsports, what is your favorite sport to watch?
Outside of racing, my favorite sport to watch is basketball; I’m a huge fan and love going to games.
3. In regards to racing, what is the biggest lesson you learned in 2014?
For me, I learned a lot of things being a rookie in the series. The biggest thing would probably be getting used to more downforce and how to race with it.
4. What is the coolest thing a fan has ever done for you?
5. What is your favorite race track and why?
Mid-Ohio is my favorite track; I love the flowing corners and elevation change it has. It suits my style a lot.