James Dayson drives for ArmsUp Motorsports and finished 22nd in points for the 2014 USF2000 Season. Here are James answers to 5 Questions:
1. Who is your toughest competitor on the track?
I am my own toughest competitor. I have to battle myself to push harder each time i’m in the car.
2. Outside of motorsports, what is your favorite sport to watch?
I love watching NFL football and soccer!
3. In regards to racing, what is the biggest lesson you learned in 2014?
Biggest lesson I learned from 2014 was to trust the car more. The car can handle a lot more than our minds want us to believe.
4. What is the coolest thing a fan has ever done for you?
I enjoy the interactions with fans, especially the young ones. It feels great when they ask for my autograph.
5. What is your favorite race track and why?
I’ve raced some pretty incredible tracks. Hard to name my favorite but I’d have to say Sonoma. I love the elevation changes and the variety of types of corners. It just has a great flow to it and is so much fun to drive