Scott Anderson drove for Fan Force United in his rookie season of Indy Lights and finished 8th in the championship. Here are Scott’s answers to 5 questions:
1. Who is your toughest competitor on the track?
I’ve had so many tough competitors through the years, I don’t think I can pick just one. Competing with the Cape Motorsports teammates Matt Brabham and Spencer Pigot in USF2000 was definitely tough. Had some memorable moments there. A lot of good races with different drivers in Pro Mazda and Indy lights this past year.
2. Outside of motorsports, what is your favorite sport to watch?
Skiing is my other big passion so I follow it pretty closely. I mostly like watching ski videos, the creativity and progression is cool to see.
3. In regards to racing, what is the biggest lesson you learned in 2014?
In 2014 I’d say the biggest lesson I learned was communicating with my engineer better in certain aspects. Being a single car team made it so much more important to make sure I was quick and clear with what I needed from the car. It also forced me to be extra cautious not to go the wrong direction with changes. Everything had a much bigger impact running a single car.
4. What is the coolest thing a fan has ever done for you?
5. What is your favorite race track and why?