For a little change of pace, I decided I would talk to someone who isn’t a fan. I wanted to see what his point of view on the sport is and what, if anything the series could do to draw him in.
My friend Eric volunteered to let me ask him a few questions. His answers are below.
1. Are you a fan of any racing series?
2. Have you ever been to an Indycar race, when/ where?
3. Is there anything that the drivers or the series could do that would make you a fan?
4. If the series had a better TV package would you tune in? (think ABC instead of NBC Sports network)
5. Does social media influence you in one way or another about attending a race or watching on TV.
6. Would being able to get involved influence you? (getting to race with drivers for charity, etc)